BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39127
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : General Discussion : Reading "A-Rod confesses to using performance enhancing drugs for a 3 year period." Thread

Message #280 of 317  *NEW*
To:  All
drrubb  
Subject:  A-Rod confesses to using performance enhancing drugs for a 3 year period.
Date:  2/9/09, 12:04pm
In an interview with ESPN, A-Rod admitted to using performance enhancing drugs for a 3 year period from 2001 to 2003.

This seriously damages his legacy. As much as I dislike A-Rod though, I have to give him credit for coming clean & admitting his guilt. If & when he breaks the home run record, you have to put a big time asterik next to it, just like we have with Barry Bonds. A Hall of Famer? I don't know. This definately creates a lot of doubt.

Reply to Msg #280
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

92 reads

Message #282 of 317  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: A-Rod confesses to using performance enhancing drugs for a 3 year period.
Date:  2/10/09, 7:35am
graphic
Again, I just have to reiterate that Jeremy Giambi took steroids, too, and never came close to the successof his brother, let alone Arod. Two of Arods best seasons have come POST positive steroid test and, for me, that says it all.

Reply to Msg #282
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

6687 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter